CELEBRATE WOMANHOOD BY SAFEGUARDING YOUR HEALTH AND WELLNESS
optimal health choices you can make today?
Get YOUR Needs Met With
THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO WOMEN’S HEALTH
Not Just Another eBook!
THIS IS YOUR PERSONAL MANUAL…
That covers everything you need to know about your body, the unique challenges that you face when it comes to your wellbeing and your choices and options for maximum health and wellbeing!
It recognizes the many aspects that make the woman’s body different from a man’s and cites specific health problems that are unique to women.
Watch This Video
Includes Detailed Information About…
The # Killer Of Women And How To Reduce Your Risk
The Risk Factors For Breast Cancer,
Symptoms, And Various Prevention Tips
How The Enormous Rates Of Depression
In Women Affect Quality Of Life And What You Can Do To
Avoid This Health And Wellness Trap
And Much More…
IT STARTS WITH THE HORMONES
The Complete Guide to Women’s Health starts by tackling an essential factor of good health in women: hormones.
Unlike men, women experience wide fluctuations in hormones, and you will discover how hormones interact and how this affects your reproductive system, weight, energy levels and other vital processes in the body that can interfere with quality of life and wellbeing.
WOMEN HAVE MORE BODY FAT
- It is a fact that women have more body fat than men do. The Complete Guide to Women’s Health will shatter common myths about body fat that women have been led to believe for many years. Discover the dangers of belly fat and how it puts you at risk for various serious medical conditions, what is the ideal body fat ratio and how to measure it correctly.
HEALTH PROBLEMS AFFECTING WOMEN
- Thyroid Disease
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Heart Disease
- Breast Cancer
- Various Lifestyle Diseases
- Discover the most common illnesses that affect women all over the world, along with the risk factors for these diseases, symptoms, treatment options available, and prevention tips, including:
- Proper Nutrition For Longevity, Energy And Weight Control
- Stress And How To Alleviate This Significant Element Of Ill Health
- How Fatigue Affects Quality Of Life AND Real Hands-On Ways To Gain More Energy
- Dealing With Menopause And Its Symptoms
- And Much More…
- True to its title, The Complete Guide to Women’s Health Includes practical and comprehensive information on topics most important to women including:
IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO GET HEALTHY!
TAKE CARE OF YOUR WELL BEING!
GET YOUR COPY TODAY!
…I’m looking forward to welcoming you on the inside!